Did You Know?
Did you know that adding additional channels to your marketing campaign can increase its effectiveness by as much as 3 times?
In this age of digital connectedness, the internet is where people often turn to find solutions to their problems and needs. It is within this digital landscape that they discover, search for, and talk about today's brands.
Therefore, in order to be successful, marketers must consider integrating digital channels into their existing print campaigns.
- 30% higher lifetime customer values are attributed to consumers shopping across multiple channels
13% more is spent by consumers who research purchases in advance
- 89% of customers are retained by companies with omni-channel engagement strategies
Customer satisfaction is 23x higher in companies who run omni-channel strategies
- Companies that use multichannel marketing experience 3x higher effectiveness rates than those that use non-integrated campaigns
- Customers on the receiving end of omni-channel marketing campaigns spend 10% more than those who aren’t
- Companies with extremely strong omni-channel customer engagement see a 9.5% year-over-year increase in annual revenue, compared to 3.4% for weak omni-channel companies
- Similarly, strong omni-channel companies see a 7.5% year-over-year decrease in cost per contact, compared to a 0.2% year-over-year decrease for weak companies
Did you know that Miles Printing has the ability to help clients run multi-channel campaigns?
In fact, through it’s funnel-as-a-service product called, “FunnelDriver,” Miles can help strategize and launch integrating campaigns— providing real-time tracking, optimization, and reporting at all levels of the marketing funnel.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to schedule a Free Brand Assessment with our experts for your personalized solution to add volume and velocity to your marketing and sales funnels.
Schedule Your Brand Assessment with Our Experts Now to