Did You Know?
Did you know that personalized marketing has shown to increase consumer spending by as much as 500%?
Since the beginning of commerce, business owners have understood the power of remembering details about their customers to boost sales and build loyalty. Today’s technology allows savvy marketers to harness the power of data to target customers and personalize messaging like never before.
Instead of segmenting their prospects and delivering them all the same message, brand communicators can now create campaigns that are a segment of one— delivering marketing materials that appear unique to the individual. This is the power of one-to-one marketing.
- 91% of consumers are more likely to shop with brands who provide relevant offers and recommendations
- 72% of consumers in 2019 only engage with marketing messages that are customized to their specific interests
- 80% of those who classify themselves as frequent shoppers say they only shop with brands who personalize their experience
- 90% of consumers are willing to share their behavioral data if additional benefits are provided that make shopping cheaper or easier
- 70% of millennials are willing to let retailers track their browsing and shopping behaviors in exchange for a better shopping experience
- 70% of millennials are frustrated with brands sending them irrelevant marketing emails and prefer personalized emails over batch and blast communications
- By 2020, 51% of consumers expect that companies will anticipate their needs and make relevant suggestions before they make contact
- 77% of marketers say real-time personalization is crucial; however, 60% report it’s a challenge to execute
- Personalization works: 88% of U.S. marketers reported seeing measurable improvements due to personalization — with more than half reporting a lift greater than 10%
- Increasing personalization in more channels can increase overall consumer spending up to 500%
Did you know that Miles Printing can deliver highly personalized variable data-driven ads, email, and direct mail pieces — all driving users to very personalized landing pages?
Schedule Your Brand Assessment with Our Experts Now to