Did You Know?
Signage & Display
Did you know that your signage could be the most important brand component you have?
Every good brand communicator understands that their brand is more than just a logo, rather it is the entire experience that affects whether someone remembers their company or if they decide to do business with them. It must permeate every channel with clarity and purpose— including signage.
A person once said, “A business with no sign is a sign of no business.”
This statement in a very direct way sums up the important role signage can play in brand communications.
- Nearly 76% of consumers (8 in 10) said they had entered a store or business they had never visited before based simply on its signs (FedEx)
- Nearly 75% indicated that they had told others about a business simply based on its signage (FedEx)
- About 68% of consumers believe that a business’ signage reflects the quality of its products or services (FedEx)
- About 67% of the consumers surveyed said they had purchased a product or service because a sign caught their eye (FedEx)
- Nearly 60% of consumers said that the absence of signs deters them from entering a store or business (FedEx)
- Roughly 60% of businesses reported that changing the design or enhancing the visibility of their signage had a positive impact on sales, number of transactions and profits, with an average increase of about 10% (UC)
- Over 50% of survey respondents indicated that poor signage (e.g., poor quality, misspelled words) deters them from entering a place of business (FedEx)
- 38% of large companies with multiple locations identified branding/image as the most important purpose of effective signage, while small firms and single establishments perceived signs to be most important for making their business stand out and for helping customers find their location (UC)
Did you know that Miles Printing has a full suite of signage solutions?
Whether it’s vehicle wraps, banners, exhibit signage, floor graphics, our even large outdoor installations, Miles can help you get your brand out there in a big way.
Schedule Your Brand Assessment with Our Experts Now to
Add Volume and Velocity
to Your Marketing and Sales Funnels
Marketing piece delivered to veterinarian offices to share with new puppy owners.
Vehicle Wrap for IU Athletics
IU Athletics needed to update their vehicle with "something that stood out from a distance."
- Wrap Design
- Wide-format Printing
- Wrap Installation
Winners' Presentation Room for Hoosier Lottery
Hoosier Lotto wanted something special for their winners, as well as more suited for photo opportunities.
- Floor-to-Ceiling Wall Wraps
- Framed Poster Series highlighting various Hoosier Lottery games
- Floor Graphics